Why buy from us?
- Trade and arrange in all we provide, so that for you without difficulty and, if present. disappointment. Goods can be unpaid, inspect, or to order expert opinions.
- Any inaccuracies in the description we detected before publishing the advertisement, take over most goods from sellers in our shop before inserting the product into eshopu menu
- If the description of the goods does not correspond to reality, you can withdraw from the purchase
- In the case of very large catalog you arrange for inspection of goods directly to the seller
- If you prefer to transport goods to your address, arrange a reliable carrier, smaller goods sent by post
- We offer serious, reliable and discreet access to the client
- We have many years' experience, antiques are our hobby,
Do not be afraid to buy, WE WORK FOR YOU
Rely on us!
We look forward to working with you,
team trade Antiques Antiques
How to buy?
To purchase goods, click into your cart and fill in the required information. Click TO BASKET ordering goods and will be issuing an order for you booked. At the same time agree to pay the purchase price. Goods are so marked up to pay it.
As stated for each product, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase if the description of goods from the truth.
If you are interested in buying goods, where the sign RESERVATION, type in the basket. If for some reason the first store there, we will immediately contact you.
Following the receipt of e-shop will receive an email with an overview of your order and the selected type of payment and receipt of goods. After the registration of the order-shop worker will receive an email with the information that the order is processed. This email is also contact the trader. For questions or changes you can connect by phone with the dealer.
Buyer of goods will pay either in cash upon receipt of goods in a shop in SA, or pay cash on delivery, if requested by sending mail or PPL. Goods can be paid a transfer to the account and then either picked up in person at the shop or have sent.
When sending the buyer pays the price of goods in addition to the license fee includes the cost of postage and packing (see Prices).
The operator is responsible primarily to make the transaction safe and convenient for both parties, seller and buyer.
Circumstances of individual transactions can be very different both in terms of dimensionality, weight, fragility or prices of goods as well as for the distance between the seller, buyer and stone-shop business Antiques Antiques. Workers, however, with the buyer and seller agree always the most convenient and safest method of payment and delivery.
Everything described in detail in the Terms and Conditions.